COLOR PREFLIGHT AND STANDARDIZATION
Alwan CMYK Optimizer® (ACP) is a unique solution that allows photographers, designers and agencies producing images and documents to control and normalize the color characteristics of their files before sending them to prepress or to print.
ACP is the ideal complement of Adobe CS® production suite color management capabilities.
ACP preflights images and PDF files color content and ensures conformity of CMYK separations and spots with PSO and GWG PDF/X requirements.
ACP preflights images and PDF files content in terms of included: Color Spaces, Color Profiles, Color information, OutputIntent, Color Overprints, Color Transparencies, Color Separations, TAC (Total Area Coverage)... and ensures color conformity with ISOcoated, GRACoL® or any other chosen printing condition
ACP delivers ISO 12647 Color conformance reports that can be used for internal Quality Assurance purposes or sent to clients.
• Industry-First automated Quality Control and Assurance server system for image color standardization - (CMYK Optimizer Photo - released in 2004)
• Industry-First automated Quality Control and Assurance server system for PDF color standardization (CMYK Optimizer PrePress - released in 2005)
• Industry-First automated Quality Control and Assurance server system for PDF color standardization and GCR optimization (CMYK Optimizer Press - released in 2005)
• Easy to integrate and to install in existing production workflows like Kodak Prinergy®, Agfa Apogee®, Screen Trueflow®, Fuji Rampage®, Dalim Twist® and Enfocus Switch®
• Solves or warns of any potential problem regarding colors and transparencies before PDF gets into the production workflow
• Guaranteed compliance with PSO (Process Standard Offset) certification color requirements for premedia and prepress after few days in production
• Includes PDF industry Standard Adobe PDF library® latest version for problem free PDF processing in any recent or old RIP and production workflow
• Includes Award-winning and industry leading Alwan Dynamic DeviceLinks® technology for Color Separation Preflight and Conformance
• Total compatibility with possible downstream color management and Alwan CMYK Optimizer® ECO Ink Savings system
• Improves predictability of proofs and printability of files for any four-color (+ spots) process and technology: Offset, Digital, Flexo, Gravure and Screen printing
• Industry leading color standardization and optimization software with more than 500 installations worldwide
• Guaranteed Return on Investment (ROI) in less than 6 months thanks to Alwan's Money Back Guarantee
Learn more about saving ink with CMYK Optimizer ECO